Senior Associate - Investor Services
Senior Associate - Investor Services
As Senior Associate - Investor Services at Intertrust you will have the opportunity to work and collaborate with some of the best minds in fund services. You will oversee a diverse range of administrative responsibilities for our international fund clients, primarily operating in the Alternative Investment Fund sphere (Private Equity, Real Estate, Venture Capital, Debt, Infrastructure etc).
Intertrust is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has more than 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
As Senior Associate - Investor Services, you play a critical role in the success of our business. You will be part of a dynamic and fast growing team of fund experts, reporting directly to the Assistant Vice President - Investor Services. On a typical day you will be working on a wide range of diverse and varied projects including:
- Handling subscriptions, redemptions, capital calls, distributions, transfers and other transaction requests quickly and accurately in line with fund’s offering documents and AML requirements, ensuring the highest level of client satisfaction
- Accurate processing and maintenance of investors’ data internally, setting up and keeping up-to-date investor registers of the funds
- Preparation of investor statements and liaising with accounting team for verification of accounting data
- Drafting and addressing investor communication/reporting in line with fund documentation and fund manager instructions (e.g. quarterly investor statements, notices to investors, shareholding confirmations etc)
- Processing capital transactions in the system (transfers, capital calls, distributions etc)
- Monitoring and reconciliation of payments to and from investors (capital calls/distributions)
- Working closely internally with AML/KYC investor services and fund legal colleagues to ensure that investors meet AML requirements and transactions are authorised by the fund before processing investor-related transactions
- Liaising with external parties such as auditors and/or law firms
- Filing of documents, notices and reports
- Keeping control of the timing of deliverables according to the operating memorandum/SLA
- Proactively handling various client, investor and internal queries in a timely and professional manner
- Proactively identifying opportunities to improve processes and procedures
- Assisting Assistant Vice President - Investor Services with various reviews
- Support coaching and trainings for junior team members
We are looking for individuals who:
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged, challenge others and show commitment and ownership
- Have strong communication skills and interpersonal skills, strong client servicing experience and work well in a diverse team
- Have an open-minded, common sense and can-do attitude
- Are a true team player, open to receiving feedback from, and providing feedback to, all involved internal parties to further improve and grow
- Are accurate, flexible, hands-on and deliver their best work when facing a tight deadline
- Have a Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or any other professional studies
- Have 4-5 years of relevant working experience in investor services.
- Experience with reporting software Investran is a plus
- Experience in Alternative Investment Funds is a plus
- Have had vast exposure to fund documentation (LPA’s, PPM’s, Articles of Association etc)
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is considered an advantage
What we offer
- A challenging, but very rewarding, role in our heavily growing fund services team
- Continued learning via our Intertrust Academy and ongoing on-the-job knowledge sharing
- A chance to work in a diverse team of alternative investment fund experts with entrepreneurial spirits and up and down feedback flows to further strengthen our service and brand in the industry
- Being a player in various fields in financial services globally, Intertrust has various horizontal, vertical and global career opportunities
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
Call to action
If this position and our highly diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply now’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.