Senior Portfolio Analyst
Intertrust Fund Management Sàrl is a well-established third-party AIFM, part of Intertrust Group, which is looking for a Senior Portfolio Analyst.
Intertrust Group is a global leader trust in fund and corporate services, with global clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has more than 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East. Intertrust Group has leading market positions in selected key financial markets, including the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Jersey, the United States and South America.
Intertrust Fund Management Sàrl delivers high-quality, tailored fund management services to its international clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with leading law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, global fund managers, high net worth individuals and family office.
As Senior Portfolio Analyst you will be responsible for a wide range of activities for the AIFs under management and the AIFM. Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Assist the Portfolio Manager in managing the portfolio activities of the AIFM for a wide range of investment strategies (private equity / real estate / infrastructure / debt / fund of fund / other type of investment strategies) in collaboration with the investment advisors
- Prepare quarterly portfolio management reports for the AIFs and oversight the investment managers portfolio management activities in case of delegation
- Review of profile and business plan for potential investment opportunities (compliance with the AIF’s risk profile)
- Coordinate and assist in the organization of investment committees
- Ongoing monitoring of investments’ compliance with applicable regulations and AIF’s documentation
- Perform due diligence on the delegated portfolio managers and investment advisors
- Assist in drafting and reviewing of internal policies and procedures in relation with the portfolio management of the AIFM
- Report to the Conducting Officers
We are looking for a candidate with the following profile:
- Have a post graduate degree in Finance, Economics or similar fields from university or business school
- Have at least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience within a private equity / real estate asset manager or AIFM or alternatively in corporate finance
- In depth knowledge of AIFMD, private equity and real estate transactions (any other investment strategy would be considered an asset)
- Strong team player with good communication skills
- Dynamic person with proven ability to work in autonomy and take initiatives
- Have analytical approach and be very organized
- Fluent in English; any other language would be considered an asset (French, Spanish or German)
You will have the opportunity to be part of an international and successful corporation. We offer leading global clients, a multicultural work environment and actively value and promote a healthy work-life balance.
The Senior Portfolio Analyst will work in a positive, dynamic and multicultural environment, with good team spirit.
We offer competitive salaries with unique growth opportunities and benefits with a long-term view.
Call to action
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply now’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letterApply for this role