Senior Associate (Legal) to Intertrust Group Finland
Intertrust Group Finland is looking for a Senior Associate to join the firm’s growing capital markets and corporate services team. As a Senior Associate within Intertrust Group you will, together with your colleagues, have a chance to be working closely on matters relating to bonds and other lending arrangements, in connection with our role as a noteholders’ agent / bond trustee or security agent. Within our corporate services service line you will assist our clients – mostly international companies - in a variety of matters relating to foreign and domestic companies’ compliance matters in Finland, coordinating and assisting our clients with the statutory part of their local business. Since our clients are represented in all sectors, all clients have individual needs for which we tailor our solutions. In this role you will have the opportunity to engage directly with clients from various sectors and jurisdictions and will be offered great opportunities for professional development.
About the job
As an Associate you will be responsible for:
- Act as key employee in our capital markets team in relation to bonds and other lending arrangements;
- legal administration and compliance matters of Finnish limited liability companies, with a focus on corporate law questions, corporate secretarial matters, dividend distributions, capital injections, liquidations as well as some HR and employment law matters;
- corporate secretarial and other work relating to Board memberships in Finnish limited liability companies including i.a. arranging and taking part in board meetings and general meetings of client entities;
- preparation and review of agreements and other legal documents, and administration of transactions; and
- coordination of and cooperation with Finnish and foreign lawyers, tax advisors, auditors, banks and relevant authorities, and colleagues from other Intertrust Group offices.
The ideal candidate for the role will be proactive, thorough, detail and solution oriented, service minded and flexible. You are positive, easy to work with, eager to learn and to engage and guide your team. You have a genuine interest in working in close cooperation with an international client base, supporting the clients’ business and taking responsibility for the local corporate compliance matters of our clients. You thrive in an international environment and enjoy communicating with clients and your colleagues. You have received your legal education (Master of Laws) in Finland and have at least 3-4 years of work experience from a law firm, a Big Four or similar firm - preferably with experience in capital markets transactions, M&A and/or finance matters. You are fluent in Finnish and English (both written and oral).
What Intertrust Group offers
At Intertrust Group you have the opportunity to work in a truly international organization as part of a close-knit team where cooperation extends far beyond our Helsinki office. You will also have opportunities for professional development through the Intertrust Academy.
If you believe that you would be the right candidate for this role, please submit your application, CV and salary expectation in English at the latest 30 May 2021. Please note that applications will be considered on an on-going basis and the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
Should you have questions regarding the role or the recruitment process, please contact Anne-Marie Malmberg at +358 50 3377 919.Apply for this role