Senior Client Relationship Officer
Work with leading brands by administering their portfolio of companies and partnerships from formation to closure while assisting with the supervision and mentorship of our collaborative team of Client Relationship Officers.
- Deal efficiently with administrative matters from intermediaries, clients and other service providers relating to assigned portfolio of companies and partnerships
- Interpret agreements, board and shareholder resolutions and update records accordingly
- Update and provide statutory registers and other documents as required
- Prepare and file documents with government agencies and regulatory bodies
- Obtain satisfactory due diligence on directors, shareholders and partners in liaison with Compliance department
- Act as lead relationship manager to assigned clients
- Assist with supervision and management of a high performance team of relationship officers
- Carry out reviews on assigned portfolio of companies and partnerships, escalate issues and opportunities identified in that process
- Provide general assistance to team members, supervisors and managers, working on ad hoc projects when required
Do you have what our clients want?
- University degree with a minimum of 5 years’ of corporate administration experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of companies and partnerships
- Demonstrated knowledge of corporate governance, relevant local Laws, regulations and best practices
- Demonstrated client relationship management skills
- Commercially driven, strong interpersonal skills, confident, flexible and committed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to successfully engage with, coach and mentor a team of professionals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with NavOne, ViewPoint and Laserfiche software is advantageous
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please press the ‘apply’ button.Apply for this role