Client Relationship Officer
The Client Relationship Officer, Corporate has responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of companies and partnerships from formation to closure in accordance with company policy and such other responsibilities as Management shall from time to time determine.
- Independently manage a busy portfolio of companies and partnerships
- Process correspondence and administrative matters from intermediaries, clients and external service providers relating to the assigned portfolio of companies and partnerships
- Interpret board and shareholder resolutions and to update and provide statutory registers and other documents, including Register of Directors and Officers and Register of Members
- Prepare and file documents with government agencies and regulatory bodies in a timely manner so as not to incur penalties
- Maintain the ViewPoint client database and to assist with maintaining the database's integrity, updating such as and when necessary
- Carry out reviews on the assigned portfolio of companies and partnerships and to escalate issues and opportunities identified thereby
- Ensure that all statutory filings are attended to within the required deadline and in accordance with local legislation and regulatory requirements, including FATCA and CRS
- Prioritisation of client requests (24 hours response time) and attending to general correspondence with the Registrar of Companies, CIMA, attorneys, and third party service providers
- Consistently monitor and minimize receivables while ensuring timely settlement of all invoices
- Develop effective working relationships with clients and business partners
- Assist with the collection of know your client (“KYC”) information, including obtaining satisfactory due diligence on directors, shareholders and partners in liaison with the Compliance department
- Assist with ad hoc projects as requested by the Vice President or Senior Management
Do you have what our clients want?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in company administration
- Proven experience in successfully administering Cayman Islands companies and partnerships
- Understanding of corporate governance, relevant local regulations and best practices
- Experience in successfully liaising with clients via telephone, email and face to face meetings
- Experience in successfully working as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with NavOne, ViewPoint and Laserfiche software is advantageous
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position interests you, please apply directly via the ‘apply’ button., providing us with your CV and cover letter.Apply for this role