Financial Account Manager Capital Market Services
Capital Markets Services is a specialized division of Intertrust, which offers management, trustee and administration services for a broad range of structured finance and securitisation deals. This service is run by a committed team of highly accomplished professionals, well known in the industry for their expertise and dedication. The team is committed to providing a personal and practical approach, dedicated to building long-term relationships with clients and business partners in the structured finance area.
As Financial Account Manager within our Capital Markets Services department, you play a critical role in the success of our business and you are a link between clients, advisors and other relevant parties. Your typical day will see you working on wide range of diverse and dynamic projects, including:
- Developing and creating investor reports for the relevant stakeholders in the securitisations;
- Performing and analyzing waterfall and derivatives/swap calculations;
- Ensuring investor reports and calculations are in compliance with transaction documentation and market standards;
- Developing and creating balance sheets, profit-and-loss accounts and (audited) annual reports for the SPV’s;
- Analyzing financial data to create both internal and external financial reports and statements;
- Acting as the client’s first contact with regard to administration and reporting;
- Developing and maintaining an excellent relationship with clients;
- Ensuring all relevant (ISAE 3402 type II) procedures are being followed;
- Working closely with our Financial Account Managers and Company Lawyers as well as with internal departments, external accountants, law firms, tax advisors.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant professional experience, preferably structured finance experience within a financial institution or corporate service provider;
- Excellent analytical and commercial skills;
- Able to work accurately with eye for detail;
- Effective communication skills;
- Helicopter view;
- English and Dutch language skills (both oral and written).
What do we stand for
- We are a passionate company looking for passionate personalities with a flexible mindset.
- Our diverse range of international clients demand quality and integrity – we look for nothing less in our own people.
- We offer a culture of continuous improvement and seek people open to challenge others and be challenged in return.
- We are dedicated to helping our employees and our clients succeed.
- We are an international company that delivers to the highest international standards.
- We invest in long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees.
- We reciprocate your commitment to us both in remuneration as well as an active investment in your talent.
A pre-employment screening is part of the application process.
up.Apply for this role