Department: HR Netherlands
Contract type: Permanent, part-time (24h)
Will you join our international HR team as Payroll Specialist? A great opportunity to work within a fun and energetic team of different HR disciplines. This hybrid and part-time position offers lots of flexibility to work from home and from our brand-new sustainable office in Amsterdam Sloterdijk.
As Payroll Specialist at Intertrust Group you are of great importance, as you take care of the correct and timely settlement of the Dutch payroll for over 500 employees within 3 legal entities in the Netherlands. You will be part of the HR Netherlands department (12fte).
As our Payroll Specialist you are responsible for the coordination and monitoring of the entire internal payroll processing. You will manage and maintain good relationships with internal stakeholders and third parties (e.g. tax office, payroll vendor) to ensure an accurate, compliant and timely processed payroll. In this you will be supported by three HR Services colleagues.
Next to this, there is lots of room to learn, develop and take on different initiatives/projects related to payroll/HR.
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly payroll payments -including payments of other benefits and other third-party required wage deductions;
- Plan, provide and control accurate salary information to our external payroll processors;
- Process all administrations regarding salaries for tax purposes and input salary information regarding social security issues;
- Provide financial and FTE-reporting to internal stakeholders;
- Advice and support on relevant Dutch legislation, company policy and SOX requirements;
- Review the payroll output information returned by the external payroll vendor. Ensure that all changes to payroll are processed correctly by the vendor;
- Advise employees on specific enquiries and requests with regards to payroll matters, such as car leasing or 30% tax ruling;
- Responsible for checking invoices from payroll-related third parties and approve in SAP;
- Facilitate internal and external audits by providing records and documentation to auditors;
- Keep up-to -date and gather information on any changes and development in tax legislation, social securities or any other changes that may influence the payroll process and inform other departments when necessary;
Who you are
- You have finished an education in PDL or VPS;
- Minimum 3 years of payroll experience within an international corporate environment;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills of both the Dutch and English;
- Sound knowledge of Dutch tax, social and labor laws and regulations;
- Accurate, analytical and well organized and able to deal with deadlines;
- You are keen on process optimization. You take a critical look at existing processes; identify bottlenecks and you want to continuously improve them;
- Experience with Workday and YouForce from Visma/Raet is desired;
- Good knowledge of Excel.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.