Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Vacancy type: Permanent
Do you have great attention to detail a proactive attitude and possess excellent digital marketing skills? Does working as part of a marketing operations team in a fast paced, international firm in the financial services industry excite you? If yes, we are looking for a digital marketing professional to join our global marketing operations team.
We have an exciting opportunity within a busy Marketing team to establish and drive forward our digital marketing capabilities. If you are talented digital marketer who also has a passion for data and the ability to analyse and report performance, then this is a great role for you.
This key role will support planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. The role holder will define and implement measurement strategies that align with marketing and business objectives, producing meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and delivering monthly, cross channel performance reports with actionable insight.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including email, social media and paid advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Design and implement email marketing automation campaigns, lead generation, nurturing, analytics and reporting
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Working knowledge of PowerBI and Microsoft Dynamics would be advantageous.
What you are like
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively
- A real team player, keen to support the whole team with a can-do attitude
- A strong sense of ownership, taking pride in your work
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.Apply for this role