Financial Account Manager - Real Estate
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialised administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed. That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centred on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Our experience in establishing and administering real estate structures for joint ventures, funds and long-term asset holding is extensive. Our specialist abilities are particularly effective in administering complex structures owning high value assets.
We manage structures holding assets across many property sectors, including office, retail, industrial, shopping centres, hotels and leisure, residential, development, nursing homes and student accommodation.
• Preparation of annual accounts under UK GAAP / IFRS / US GAAP for Real Estate clients including arranging and coordinating of audits
• Maintenance of team specific accounts preparations and status monitoring reports and exception reports to help monitor and report the status of accounts exceptions for cases addressed both internally and externally
• Production of daily NAV's - to include reconciliations of portfolio transactions, cash reconciliations and accrual processing
• Clearance of all unallocated cash reconciling items including subscription and redemption movements, corporate actions, trade settlements and cash forecasts
• Communicate openly and honestly with clients, fee earners, and external providers
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly, semi annual and ad-hoc management accounts for Real Estate Clients
• Maintain client documents with integrity
People & Team
• Supporting the book keeping function in conjunction with the accounting requirements of the administration team
• Be approachable and accessible to your team members, offering guidance and development when required
• Supporting the registrar function on subscriptions, redemptions and daily notifications
• Proactively ensure that internal team management information is completed on a timely basis
• Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
• Take care of and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team mates and clients
• Drive personal development using all the resources available at Intertrust to achieve success
• Preparation of fee quotes in relation to accounting costs and contribution to the analysis of actual costs against budget
• Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the client’s are correctly invoiced
• Take the necessary corrective and preventative action if an error occurs including timely logging on the error reporting systems
Skills & Expertise
• Be able to deal with tasks independently & use own initiative
• Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
• Strong academic background
• ACCA qualified
• Strong technical knowledge within Private Equity, SPV's, Real Estate and Funds Business areas
• Excellent proven client relationship experience and feedback
• Current IFRS / UK GAAP / US GAAP experience
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV desirable