Manager, Risk Reporting
Manager, Risk Reporting
The Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) function within Intertrust is responsible for Risk Management, Compliance and Oversight, as the 2nd Line of Defense. You will work closely with the 1st Line of Defense to ensure that risk, across Operational, Compliance & Strategic categories, is quantitatively and qualitatively understood to ensure that appropriate risk response plans can be implemented to manage risk within our defined risk appetite and tolerances.
This role within Intertrust, reports directly to Head Risk and Compliance - India, and will be part of Global GRC team. The successful candidate will be required to assist in implementing and managing Global GRC policies and procedures primarily covering Governance, Risk, Information Security, Business Continuity, Incident Response/Crisis management, while simultaneously being hands-on executing Global initiatives. Thus, the role would be ideally suited for an experienced Risk Management professional that is seeking their first senior role, coming from a strong operational background.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Accounting or Audit;
- Certification in Risk or Audit would be a plus, preferably CRMA, CRISC or CIA.
- Overall Experience of 10+ of which 5+ years’ experience within a risk management or internal control related role, preferably within financial services organization;
- Self-starting and an independent mind
- Independent and a free thinker, but ready to buy in to the direction of the Global team and commit to its success.
- A keen sense of urgency and strong work ethic, positive mindset, and comfort with the ambiguity and pace of a dynamic environment
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across departments, cultures, and languages, and with both “dotted” and “solid” line reporting and communication relationships
- Strength in problem-solving and simplifying complicated problems
- Ability and willingness to travel (up to 25%)
- Fluency in English;
Demonstrable experience with risk standards such as ISO 31000, COSO ERM & Internal Control, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, etc.
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
· Risk Framework – ensure that India Risk Framework is developed and maintained in line with the Corporate standards.
· Risk Process – ensure that the organization is effectively managing risk through the application of standard risk management processes including:
o Establish Context – understanding the business environment, including operational and regulatory landscapes, across the organization;
o Risk Assessment – collaborating with the business functions to effectively assess the effect of risk, including inherent and residual impacts, following the key activities:
§ Risk Identification
§ Risk Analysis
§ Risk Evaluation
o Risk Treatment – ensuring that the business functions effectively respond to risk through the 4Ts (Take, Tolerate, Transfer, Treat) ensuring that risk is managed within acceptable tolerances and appetites;
o Monitor & Review – continuously test and monitor the risk and control environments to ensure continuous improvement in managing risk across the organization.
· Risk Principles – ensure that the Risk Principles are embedded into the organization and the DNA of all lines of defense.
· Risk Culture & Awareness – enhance the risk culture across the organization through continuous awareness campaigns and development of risk champions in key business functions.
· Risk Reporting – identify and develop sufficient reporting Key Risk Indicators to Sr. management.Apply for this role