Client Manager - Funds
Client Manager - Funds
The Funds segment team at Intertrust Luxembourg is responsible for client management, P&L, and strategy/execution related to our alternatives funds clients. We work closely with our partners in operations to deliver exceptional client experience and ultimately grow the business.
We are looking for a Client Manager in our Funds business to ensure our clients receive exceptional service delivery and remain at the heart of what we do as the company grows. The successful candidate will manage his or her own client portfolio along with the operations team providing the day to day service.
The successful candidate will coordinate internally with operations to ensure full visibility into the end-to-end service delivery and act as an escalation point for any issues. He or she will coordinate regular communication with his or her clients to ensure transparency into delivery timelines and engage clients for feedback regarding the service. He or she will be responsible for actioning any feedback internally and managing that back through the client.
To success in this role, the candidate must be highly organized, client focused and demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset. The funds management team is a small, close-knit group so cultural fit is critical. The focus here is on people (employees and clients), a proactive attitude, creative thinking, and a solutions-oriented approach.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
- Coordinating within operations to create an end-to-end view of client delivery
- Documenting and agreeing with clients’ periodic delivery calendars
- Chairing regular client meetings to discuss service delivery
- Creating action plans based on client feedback to further develop our service/product
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure client feedback is actioned and best practice is applied across our client base
- Communicating information related to client satisfaction to management
- Coordinating client outreach as required related to regulatory change, new product rollout, changes within the organisation, etc.
- Assisting product development based on client feedback/demand
- Supporting business development activities for both existing and new clients including preparation of sales pitches and fee proposals
- Keeping up with movements of competitors, developments and trends as well as client demands in the local and global market, taking into account the current product/service portfolio and commercial interests of Intertrust, in order to gain optimal insights and development in the market and identify business development opportunities
- Minimum 5 years in the alternatives funds industry
- Strong inter-personal skills and a client-focused mindset
- Always seeking ways to improve existing processes / ways of working
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and can adapt your communications style to your audience
- Can work well in a team or independently
- Organised, flexible, hands-on, have a problem-solving aptitude, able to manage multiple tasks, and delivery the best work when facing a tight deadline
- Resilient, determined, goal oriented and seeking a challenge
- Experience servicing large, complex clients is a plus but not essential
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing. Other languages are advantageous
What we offer
- A challenging, but very rewarding, role in our growing company
- Continued learning via our Intertrust Academy and ongoing on-the-job knowledge sharing
- A chance to work in a diverse team of experts with entrepreneurial spirits and up and down feedback flows to further strengthen our service and brand in the industry
- Being a player in various fields in financial services globally, Intertrust has various horizontal, vertical and global career opportunities
- A competitive package of salary and benefits