Senior Workday Specialist
As a Senior Workday Specialist you will be part of Intertrust Group’s Workday Product team. In this role you will be supporting our Workday platform which currently includes the HCM, Recruitment, Learning, Talent, Performance Management, Compensation, Time & Absence modules.
As Senior Workday Specialist you are involved in the full spectrum of solution design, system configuration, reporting delivery and ongoing enhancement and improvement projects. You will be mentoring junior team members and join a very dynamic and transformative environment.
- Apply expertise in analysis and presentation to see beyond the numbers to inform, influence, and support decisions.
- Design solutions and configure Workday to respond to business needs. Deliver well thought out full solution that resolves specific business needs of the organization.
- Provide coaching, training, and advisory services to internal customers on the use and interpretation of HR data
- Implement a governance framework for data quality management
- Provide data analysis and consultation ensuring positive customer experience for HR data customers.
- Provide support for data loads.
- Implement processes and initiatives to ensure continuous improvement as well as service enhancement.
Who are we looking for
- Most recent 2-3 years of implementation experience with Workday HR capabilities in Reporting, Advanced Compensation, Recruiting and Talent.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to seek out the problem space , frame the problem and define the solution.
- Experience in working in a dynamic and fast paced environment, where ability to flex quickly is key.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks;
- Ability to manage confidential data professionally;
- Expert knowledge of Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB)
- Ability to build, develop, and implement appropriate technical HR data solutions;
- Demonstrable expertise in Excel.
- Native level fluency in English (written and speaking).
Nice to have
- Workday Certifications from a Workday Partner or Workday Pro Certification.
What we offer
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
About Intertrust Group
Every working day at Intertrust offers new challenges and opportunities in a dynamic environment. Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. You will meet and cooperate with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.Apply for this role