Student Intern - fixed term
This role will contribute to the company’s continuing initiatives to improve the overall functioning of the Corporate Department. This individual will deal with the day-to-day organization, administration, project execution and follow-up as requested by Corporate Services Management.
- Perform clerical duties, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, etc. as needed
- Assist in preparing information pertaining to annual reviews
- Sort and manage files
- Take notes and memos during meetings
- Gather documentation pertaining to clients
- Shadow clerical position and be trained in a variety of tasks
- Translate documents from Portuguese to English
- Prepare material/presentation to be used on weekly meeting, e.g. results, projections, new opportunities etc…
Do you have what our team needs?
- Pursuing studies
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Self-directed, able to work without supervision and energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position interests you, please apply directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org providing us with your CV and cover letter.Apply for this role