Day to day point of contact and relationship manager for portfolio of client entities and primarily responsible for:
· Company secretarial matters;
· corporate and administrative affairs; and
· transaction management
relating to client companies primarily engaged in structured finance, aviation leasing, the CLO market and securitisation activities.
Corporate Secretarial services
· Ensures that all transactions performed in the allocated portfolio are fully understood.
· Manages all company secretarial obligations for allocated entities.
· Attendance at quarterly board meetings and preparation of board packs and minutes where required;
· Ensures the proper handling of transactions of clients, including but not limited to incorporation, on-boarding, transaction management and liquidation, in line with processes and procedures.
· Ensure good legal standing of client companies under management during the whole “lifecycle” of companies.
· Drafts (standard) Intertrust services agreements and ancillary documents under guidance.
· Communicates and coordinates with clients as well as all internal and external parties concerned on the client companies in the allocated portfolio.
· Promotes client service oriented culture by timely responses to client requests, personal attention, complaint follow up and monitors the professionalism in communication with clients, colleagues and intermediaries.
· Analyses, evaluates and discusses specific client and prospect requests
· Manages the timely organisation and preparation of board meetings
· Maintains and grows relationships with existing clients and intermediaries.
· Attends meetings with clients and intermediaries. Where needed, participates in business trips for visiting existing clients, intermediaries and new potential clients.
· Coordinate timely reporting of legal issues with clients.
· Ensures the quality of client files is in high standing with regard to completeness and accuracy, and in accordance with the local filing and archiving processes and procedures.
· Adheres to the Intertrust client acceptance process and procedures and executes periodic review of client files to ensure ongoing compliance.
· Actively monitors transaction of the companies under management in accordance with the transaction monitoring process and procedure.
· Ensuring that all client entities comply with regulations that are relevant to them including, but not limited to, 4AMLD and Market Abuse Regulations.
· Submits time recording on a timely basis to ensure appropriate chargeability and a proper invoicing of chargeable work.
· Responsible for preparation of client billing files in line with the corresponding services agreement; and
· Review of client invoices and ensuring timely settlement of these.
· Coaches junior team members where required.
· Oversee the execution of transaction documents, by junior members of team, on behalf of clients.
· Take on the role of Alternate Director/Director on the boards of client companies in the future if required.
Required knowledge and experience
· Our ideal candidate is someone who has at least 3 years’ experience either from a company secretarial, compliance, legal, accounting or transaction management background and prior experience in working in a corporate services provider would be advantageous.
Business competencies and experience required:
· ICSA Qualified or part qualified is an advantage
· Fluency in written and spoken English
· Meticulous attention to detail, flexible and very well organised
· Teamwork skills - flexible, pragmatic, thorough, proactive, enthusiastic and service minded
· Adaptable - comfortable with handling a range of tasks in a fast-moving, environment
· Proactive - ability to work under own initiative without direction
Ability to work well alone as well as part of a teamApply for this role