Private Client Services Administrator
Reporting to the Manager, Private Clients Services and in accordance with the relevant Client Services Agreements and the various laws and regulations pertaining to the Group’s Guernsey regulatory licences, the Administrator will, under supervision, assist and undertake day to day administration of client affairs and related administrative duties.
The Administrator, Private Client Services will be expected to undertake any such duties that are deemed a reasonable requirement of your role. In addition, you will be required to participate in business and social events organised for staff.
- To assist in the day-to-day administration of client`s (personal, company or trust) taxation and related financial affairs;
- To provide support to team members with routine clerical/administrative duties (collating client information, and similar information scheduling, record keeping/copying, etc.);
- Preparing correspondence as appropriate;
- To assist in ensuring the timely completion and processing of daily correspondence, dealing with tax assessments and tax payments, preparing tax appeals and Guernsey and/or UK tax returns;
- To assist in reviewing client files to ensure all matters are up to date with nothing outstanding;
- Meet financial targets in terms of budgeted chargeable hours, recovery rates and debtors;
- Promote personal development using all the resources available to achieve success (ELLA);
Either entry position, or some prior relevant experience gained in regulated finance or professional services;
A Level/Baccalaureate or equivalent.GCSE Grade in English and Mathematics;
Willingness to study toward professional qualification such as ATT, CTA AAT/ACCA, FIA or similar; and
Technical IT technical skills.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a Guernsey team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.Apply for this role