Manager, Company Secretarial & Legal
Manager, Cosec & Legal
• 3-year degree - Corporate Secretary OR A Graduate with Company Secretary certification (CS)
Functional • Minimum 08 years of relevant domain/ functional work experience, out of which 3-4 years should be fulfilling supervisory, including people management
• Working knowledge of performing Company secretarial tasks
• Experience of statutory compliances and Registrar of Companies (RoC) filings
• Organizing board meetings, preparation & review of meeting minutes
• Review of Client administration duties, executed by team members
• Filing of financial statements in XBRL format
• Statutory and Compliance requirements of various forms of legal entities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English) with attention to detail
• Evidence of consistently striving for improvement in process & working practice
• Highly organized and with excellent personal.
Business process management
• Review and approve tasks performed by team members
• oversee day to day operations to ensure the processes are executed within agreed SLAs and in compliance with established procedures
• effective resource planning and utilisation
• demonstrate and evidence that the agreed internal controls are followed and supporting documentation is available
• review team and direct reports’ performance
• circa 70% of time performing operational tasks (self) and 30% time for line management (team)
• participate and contribute to operational meetings with business colleagues, including, but not limited to KPI performance.
• To lead and manage people so that they are engaged and motivated to perform repetitive tasks
• conduct performance appraisals
• develop people and extend support to create individual development plans.
• encourage team to continuously improve the process by removing non-value add tasks, improving TAT/ service quality and making it efficient
• Will carry a responsibility to initiate and orchestrate process improvements.
Point of escalation
• be the first point of escalation for the service/ processing issues
• assist in highlighting operational risks in the process and provide support in designing mitigation actions
• gain a solid understanding of process flow charts