Senior Accounting Services Officer - Corporate Services
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed. That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centred on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
Corporate provides onshore and offshore director, corporate administration, secretarial, bookkeeping and accounting services to diverse corporate and institutionally owned multi-jurisdictional structures consisting of companies, limited partnerships, unit trusts and other vehicles.
We operate a global service line which ensures consistent application of good governance and best practice in corporate administration services across multiple jurisdictions and time zones, and provides the ability to deliver innovative solutions to clients with an international profile.
- Preparation of annual accounts under UK GAAP/ IFRS for clients to include the arranging and coordinating of audits
- Maintenance of team specific accounts preparation and status monitoring reports and exception reports to help monitor and report the status of accounts exceptions for cases addressed both internally and externally
- Clearance of all allocated cash reconciling items including subscription and redemption movements, corporate actions, trade settlements, and cash forecasts
Communicate openly and honestly with fee earners and external service providers including trustees, custodians, auditors and Investment Advisors
Maintain client documents with integrity
People & Team
- Supporting the book keeping function in conjunction with the accounting requirements of the administration team
- Be approachable and accessible to all team members, offering guidance and development when required
- Proactively ensure that internal team management information is completed on a timely basis
- Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
- Take care of and establish good relationships with all fee earners, administrators, team members and clients
- Drive personal development using all the resources available at Intertrust to achieve success
- Preparation of fee quotes in relation to expected accounting costs and contribution to the analysis of actual costs against budget
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the client's are correctly invoiced
- Take the necessary corrective and preventative action if an error occurs including timely logging on the error reporting system
Skills & Expertise
- Be able to deal with tasks independently & use own initiative
- Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
- Strong academic background
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Strong technical knowledge
- Excellent proven client relationship experience and feedback
- Current IFRS/UK GAAP knowledge and experience
- Preferable to have experience with Microsoft Dynamics Nav
What we offer
- A challenging but very rewarding role
- Continued learning
- A chance to work in a diverse team of experts with entrepreneurial spirits
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
* Please note this is not an exhaustive list and you may be required to perform additional reasonable
duties within this role.