United States of America
The position will entail managing a team in the US that will provide support for our client in the Pacific time zone. The US team will take a daily handoff from our India team and be responsible for completing deliverables due and supporting ad-hoc client requests. Responsibilities are a broad range including, but not limited to, funding investments, preparing drawdown and distribution notices, NAV preparation including management fee and waterfall calculations, financial statement and workpaper preparation, compliance reporting and ad-hoc data requests.
- Knowledge of private equity fund structures designs & hierarchies, Special purpose vehicles, standalone funds, master-feeder funds and the role of each entity in the fund structure.
- Knowledge on the role of Investors’ classes, GP class, carry class, Affiliated / Non-affiliated classes.
- Recording investors’ commitments and knowledge on accounting of initial/subsequent/late closings.
- Processing capital activities i.e. Preparing call and distribution notices, wire details and related schedules, handling Partner transfers, Processing and understanding the role of Master-feeder capital transactions.
- Responsible for booking trading and non-trading transactions and finalizing books of accounts.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly NAV workbooks and economic allocations, knowledge on PNL rebalancing and European & American waterfall methods.
- Computation of management fees in various periods, preferred returns and carried interest computations.
- Knowledge of various ratios viz. Internal rate of return, Time weighted return, Investment multiple.
- Handling Investor reporting, Fund level reporting and ILPA reporting.
- Interacting with clients on various accounting/operational issues.
- Preparation of US GAAP Financial Statements
Do you have what our clients want?
- Preferred CA/CPA/CFA, Masters in Finance & Accounting.
- 3-5 yrs experience in Financial Services / Capital Markets Industry with min 2+yrs work experience in Private Equity Accounting & Reporting.
- Experience in working across country lines and operating in a global, multinational organization, ideally in a matrix structure.
- Demonstrable accomplishments relating to organizational change activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work in global shifts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience with Geneva/GWI a plus
- Experience with ARC financial reporting a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply’ button, providing us with your resume and cover letter.Apply for this role