Senior Compliance Analyst
As a member of the Compliance Team support the business by obtaining and maintaining client due diligence (CDD) information to ensure Intertrust Cayman is fulfilling its legal and regulatory obligation.
- Ensure receipt of client due diligence documentation, monitor and follow-up with Relationship Managers on outstanding CDD
- Review documentation for potential, new and existing client entities and relevant parties and make AML risk assessment in line with Intertrust policies and procedures
- Conduct detailed research to confirm the regulatory status of companies and individuals for all new applicants for business and related parties
- Create, review and maintain master files in the ViewPoint database on all relevant parties to ensure all compliance related information is current, accurate and complete
- Liaise with the Business to provide support and guidance in regard to CDD requirements and ad hoc queries
- Review and remediate screening results and escalate adverse findings to Compliance Manager
- Assist with time sensitive ad hoc projects through to completion
Do you have what our team needs?
- University Degree University Degree and/or AML/CTF specific training/qualification
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a compliance role
- Understanding of compliance reporting principles and corporate governance
- Knowledge of relevant local AML Regulations and best practices
- Experience in reviewing and analysing data with strong attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Commercially driven, to work in fast paced and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated, can work well both independently and in a team
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with ViewPoint, World Check and Laserfiche are essential
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.Apply for this role