Assistant Manager - Executive Compensation Services
Our 4,000 employees provide world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed. That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centred on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
Innovative and efficient compensation arrangements often provide the competitive edge that an employer needs. Our Executive Compensation Services team delivers complete, pragmatic solutions in this rapidly developing arena. You will be committed and driven to achieving excellence for yourself and your team in addition to being proactive and forward thinking.
• Collaborate with your team to manage a portfolio of client share plans, using Employee Benefit Trusts (EBTs), companies and other SPVs as required
• Provide technical support to a team of EBT administrators in the share plan space showing strong trust experience and commercial acumen
• Become an expert in company share incentive schemes and share that knowledge with your team, including using underlying client facing systems to support your clients
• Ensure that all policies and procedures are implemented for your clients
• To be proactive in keeping up-to-date awareness of current industry issues, e.g. changes in legislation
• Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
• Conduct meetings, produce minutes, resolutions and any other administration duties requested
• Maintain client documents with integrity, clearly updating all correspondence
• Pro-actively complete client take-on process and on-going reviews of clients
• Be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
• Conduct client visits as required
People & Team
• Be approachable and accessible to all your team members, offering guidance and development when required and assist in any training needs
• Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks and systems used
• Take care of, and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team members & clients
• Review and manage the workload of team administrators daily reporting upwards to senior management
• Strive for excellence in your work and those inspire around you
• Embrace all aspects of technology in the delivery of client delight
• Potential to develop expertise in the use of our in-house share plan administration system for the delivery of automated solutions for our existing clients as well as undertaking implementation tasks for new wins
• Review aged debt and other financial information as required by the Finance Group
• Manage the fee relationships with your clients, undertaking timely and accurate billing
Skills & Expertise
• A professional qualification or studying towards one e.g. ACA/ACCA/ICSA/STEP
• Comprehensive experience within a trust administration environment
• Comprehensive experience of working with both public and private company incentives schemes
• Strong academic background
• Knowledge of local legislation/Corporate Governance