Senior IT Project Manager
We are looking for a Senior IT Project Manager to join our Global Digital & Business Change team in Amsterdam. The goal of this role is to lead the successful and timely delivery of international, organizational change projects – mostly with a strong technology component.
You will be working in an international and highly dynamic environment to help improve both the top- and bottom-line. Intertrust is investing towards becoming the leading tech-enabled corporate-, capital markets-, private wealth-, and fund solutions provider. We are on a transformational journey and are looking for people with the drive and curiosity to help shape and realize this to join our team.
Projects are diverse and include among others process improvement-, global alignment & integration-, organizational change-, or system improvement projects.
As Senior IT Project Manager, you will work closely with the business and technology groups across jurisdictions.
- Shape projects: define scope, approach, risks, financials and define success metrics to ensure Benefits Realization;
- Formulate a project-brief & -plan including a planning for execution, to align with stakeholders and senior management sign-off;
- Actively manage and deliver projects – on time and in budget;
- Identify and liaise on milestones, activities and resources required to meet project objectives;
- Provide leadership and manage resources and people such as BA’s and Subject Matter Experts, configurators and specialists to achieve project success;
- Report progress, risks and issues on a regular basis to leadership;
- Be the primary point of contact for the business and the relevant Service Delivery team for all project related matters;
- Develop and distribute internal and external project communication;
- Identify areas for improvement and contribute to further develop our Business Change capability;
- Prepare staff performance evaluations for project team members.
Who you are
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in business, accounting, (computer)science or a related field;
- Minimum of 15 years of Project management experience, including large-scale Project & Program Management.
- Technology understanding to effectively engage with the Application and Infrastructure team to be able to drive the project execution & delivery will be beneficial
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Significant knowledge of project planning/scheduling tools with a solid track record of practical application
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; expertise in setting and managing customer expectations.
- Ability to support a tactical resource plan by mapping future demand.
- Strong team-player
- Fluent in English
What we offer
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.Apply for this role