Private Equity - Treasury Fund Operations
Private Equity Treasury
Department: Treasury Fund Operations
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Shift: 3PM – 3AM (Any 9hrs)
We seek to hire a Treasury professional to join the Fund Operation, Mumbai /Bangalore team. This person will have a variety of responsibilities within the Treasury team of Fund Operations group. He/She will work closely with the clients of Treasury group from the Global Finance team.
The main objective of the individual is to work closely with the finance & Treasury group to support and deliver high levels of Reconciliations, compliance and system maintenance for the client US treasury software. The role requires strong Excel, communication, reconciliations and account maintenance skills. The successful candidate will be expected to work on various complex Treasury software, automate and identify control checks, and coordinate with our global counterparts/Banks/Brokers to reconcile and record activities and ensure accurate and timely wire payments.
- Update daily cash processes (cash balances, bank reporting, dashboards, etc…)
- Maintain treasury database by identifying, resolving, and issues (Bank messages, uploads, etc...)
- Assistance in testing, onboarding and implementing a global Treasury system for GA
- Day to day coordination with Treasury Operations team in US with respect to above responsibilities and further coordination with our Banks/Brokers
- Booking Journal entries in system and assisting in integrating our ledger with the new treasury system.
- Automating Bank reconciliations and Custody recs with the help of the new treasury system.
- Ongoing maintenance of the new Treasury system, ledger and setting up new accounts and facilities.
- Maintenance of Broker and Custody accounts in the new treasury system and reconciliation with statements.
- Preparation of documentation and procedure manuals for treasury maintenance activities as agreed with US counterparts.
- MBA Finance/B.com with 4+years relevant work experience in similar profile
- PE experience is good to have but not mandatory.
- Data/account maintenance work exp in treasury systems of banks & financial institutions.
- Worked on Bank Reconciliations and has automated Bank Account recs in the past.
- Work exp on data maintenance and reconciliations for Broker/Custody accounts will help.
- Experience can include communication and coordination with Brokers and Banks.
- Very good excel skills with demonstrated efficiency save in large voluminous processes.
- Good technical skills with basic knowledge of accounting in ledger for cash flows.
- A candidate with open mindset and who is not just process oriented, but also knows the ‘why’ of his current processes.
- Good with communication & International clients
- Any experience of creation of procedure documents or SOPs
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Together as a team, we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV with us!