Financial Account Manager
Intertrust is a global leader in providing expert administrative services to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has more than 4,000 employees in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle-East. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices
Our office in Ireland was established in 2009 and has rapidly grown since then to a team of over 100 professionals engaged in the delivery of a comprehensive range of services which are uniquely tailored to client requirements. In line with our rapid expansion and growth objectives, we are now looking to recruit a highly motivated individual to join our Finance Team.
Intertrust Management Ireland Limited is seeking a Financial Account Manager. Working under the direction of the Business Unit Manager, the successful candidate will be part of on an active, professionally qualified accounting team with responsibility for the management, financial and statutory reporting for a portfolio of SPV clients.
Main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
· Preparation and posting of accounting journals, including accruals & prepayments and gains/losses for a variety of Irish incorporated SPVs in line with transactional and statutory deadlines.
· Beginning to end responsibility for the preparation of annual financial statements under IFRS or local GAAP including active involvement in both audit preparation and delivery, and ensuring all reporting deadlines are met as scheduled.
· Liaising directly with the auditors, Accounting team manager and the SPV Directors to ensure successful completion of the financial statements.
· Completion of routine monthly and quarterly management accounts for a portfolio of SPVs.
· Liaising with a range of banks, asset servicers & other third parties to gain all relevant accounting & audit related information required so as to ensure complete, timely & accurate processing of transactions.
· Liaising with auditors to achieve resolution of technical issues that arise to ensure a smooth completion of the statutory audited financial statements.
· Liaising with the tax advisors and others in relation to VAT and corporation tax compliance.
· Preparation and filing of quarterly regulatory returns to Central Bank of Ireland on a timely basis.
· Actively contributing to process improvements within the accounting team & to a positive office environment
Required knowledge and experience
· Recently qualified ACA / ACCA accountant
· Strong accounting skills are essential
· The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a relevant auditing/accounting role with a recognised accounting firm or in a financial services company
· Proficiency in using MS Office suite of applications with advanced Excel skills is an essential requirement
· Experience at either performing an audit or preparing for and answering audit queries is essential
· Knowledge of financial markets and products, and previous experience of accounting for special purpose financial vehicles would be helpful
· Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
· Be capable of working on own initiative but also work well in a team
· Self motivated and resourceful
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· An enthusiastic, helpful nature and a flexible attitude will contribute to the success of the candidate
· Fluency in EnglishApply for this role