Senior Relationship Manager
Intertrust is a global leader in providing expert administrative services to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has more than 4,000 employees in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle-East. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices
Our office in Ireland was established in 2009 and has rapidly grown since then to a team of over 90 professionals engaged in the delivery of a comprehensive range of services which are uniquely tailored to client requirements. In line with our rapid expansion and growth objectives, we are now looking to recruit a highly motivated individual to join our Capital Markets team.
The Senior Relationship Manager reports to the Business Unit Director – Capital Markets and will have responsibility for the legal, corporate and administrative affairs relating to a portfolio of clients within the Capital Markets team. The Manager is tasked with meeting the objectives and KPIs as identified for the team with respect to his/her client portfolio.
The Manager will also work closely with a Business Unit Manager and a Capital Markets Director and will be involved with business development initiatives in order to maximise growth opportunities for the Capital Markets business line.
As Senior Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for a wide range of activities
· The Senior Relationship Manager provides input to the Director to help constructing an annual team plan and budget, and supports execution of the team plan, in line with organizational strategy, in order to contribute to the realization of organizational objectives
· Ensure the proper handling of corporate transactions of (new) clients, including but not limited to incorporation, liquidation, migration, closing etc,. in line with the local processes and procedures
· Review and sign-off on legal and transaction documents in accordance with the local procedure and policy
· Ensure cooperation with the Accounting team to manage and conduct the necessary financial aspects of specific transactions
· Manages complex and high value opportunities under supervision of the Business Unit Manager and multiple stakeholders to ensure inflow of business whilst improving customer satisfaction
· Manages a portfolio with clients and functions as dedicated contact person for these clients
· Assumes directorship responsibilities for client engagements as appropriate
· Ensures the presence of a client service oriented culture by timely (24h) responses to client requests, personal attention, complaint follow up
· Manages the timely organisation and preparation of client board meetings
· Regularly reviews client portfolio to identify commercial and upsell opportunities, in order to maximise revenues from new and existing clients
· Contributes to product/market development, together with the Director and in line with internal procedures and guidelines, in order to contribute to the realization of the business development goals
· Attends meetings of prospects and business partners in order to present Intertrust and its services. Participates in business trips for visiting existing clients, intermediaries and new potential clients
· Has responsibility for ensuring new client take-ons meet all aspects of Intertrust’s Compliance Policy and adheres to procedures
· Reviews client invoicing and invoice breakdowns.
· Responsible for timely cash collection of outstanding invoices
Business competencies and experience required:
· You must hold a University degree or professional studies in law, tax, commerce, accounting or equivalent level
· ICSA qualified or part qualified is an advantage
· A minimum of 6 years relevant experience in a legal or financial services environment
· Solid knowledge of capital markets industry, in particular the provision of services to SPVs established for aviation leasing and financing transactions, structured finance and securitisation transactions
· Solid knowledge of relevant local regulations and best practices
· Fluency in written and spoken English
· Meticulous attention to detail, flexible and very well organised
· Teamwork skills - flexible, pragmatic, thorough, proactive, enthusiastic and service minded
· Adaptable - comfortable with handling a range of tasks in a fast-moving, environment
· Proactive - ability to work under own initiative without direction
· Ability to work well alone as well as part of a teamApply for this role