Corporate Secretarial Executive
CORPORATE SECRETARIAL EXECUTIVE
- Responsible for a portfolio of clientele which includes private and public limited companies and foreign companies in area of advisory and compliance work in relevant company legislations and regulations.
- Ensure statutory and compliance requirements are met.
- Attend board, board committee and general meetings to record the proceedings of such meetings, drafting and releasing announcements via SGXNet to the stock exchange as well as handling immigration related matters.
- Responsible for onboarding of new clients, ongoing monitoring and conducting client due diligence checks.
- Seeking out and maximizing adhoc revenue opportunities of the sub-team through interacting with the client contacts.
- Actively involved beyond the surface follow up on debtors management of client outstanding invoices.
- Support the Manager with the current works processes of the respective sub-team and portfolio to improve upon.
- To engage as relationship bridge between the client and the Compliance team on the various annual file review challenges in updating and verifying information needs as well manage the information needs optimally.
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) qualification or those pursuing, as well as Diploma in Business Administration/Commerce/Law with a minimum of 4 years relevant corporate secretarial experience
- Experience in handling SGX listed companies will be an advantage
- Meticulous individual with strong sense of responsibility, pro-active client servicing aptitude and basic commercial acumen
- Strong team player with positive working attitude, able to work independently and multi-task
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and knowledge of Viewpoint will be an advantage