Manager / Client Director - Accounting - Private Equity
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed. That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centered on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
Intertrust is a leading provider of fund administration and outsource services. We put our clients at the heart of our business, providing accurate, efficient and bespoke reporting to them and their investors. You will be responsible for the preparation of annual accounts, production of daily NAVs and the clearance of all allocated cash reconciling items. As the Financial Account Manager you will have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks.
A senior management role within the Intertrust Fund Services team focused on client service excellence. Jersey is the largest centre for Fund Services within the Intertrust Group and is central to the strategic growth of the Group. This is an opportunity to lead a large dynamic client facing team for key clients and contribute to the strategic direction of Intertrust's Fund Services business.
• Contribute to the effective development of accounting, regulatory, compliance and risk management policies and procedures
• Oversee the management of your client's portfolios, offering advice from our internal processes and from appropriate accounting standards and collaborating with your teams
• As required act as a director and alternate director of client companies administered by Intertrust, conduct client meetings and contribute to board meetings of Intertrust operating companies
• Manage a portfolio of client relationships according to specialism and expertise
• Act as director or alternate director of client companies administered by Intertrust and Intertrust operating companies
• Ensure that the delivery of client service in your teams meets agreed service standards
• Proactively develop key client relationships and actively contribute to cross-selling opportunities
Management and Leadership
• Manage the performance of your teams to deliver agreed business plan goals and targets
• Contribute to the leadership function and in doing so, ensure adherence to Intertrust Group values
• Deliver effective communication within the team, providing regular reporting and feedback, so that agreed strategy and business plans are achieved
• Be accessible and approachable to all of your team members, offering guidance and development when required
• Deliver innovative and effective leadership in line with Intertrust's values
• Contribute to the achievement of specific growth goals in the relevant jurisdiction through proactive management, development and growth of existing client relationships and active contribution to cross-selling opportunities
• Oversee financial performance of your teams and drive profitability. Accurately contribute to the production of management information to monitor performance against objectives
• Ensure the delivery of financial and operational targets agreed as part of the budget and business plan
Skills & Expertise
• Experience in a similar role
• Broad understanding of the wide range of fiduciary products offered by Intertrust globally
• Detailed, in depth understanding of the specific offerings within the Fund Service Line
• First class knowledge of the Channel Islands regulatory environment relating to Alternative Investment Funds
• Team leadership and client relationship management skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to understand, inspire and develop others
• Effective communicator
• Ability to formulate, consider and select the most appropriate solutions
• Ability to work effectively in a team
** This is not an exhaustive list and you may also be asked to carry out additional reasonable duties not listed on this job description **