Senior Service Desk Analyst
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed. That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centered on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
The primary role of this position is to service the IT support needs of our end-users and clients in a demanding and result-oriented environment. You will be responsible for providing both onsite and remote support.
This challenging role requires excellent client-oriented communication skills and a thorough, logical approach to problem solving. You will be expected to deal with a high volume of tickets to the Service Desk using a variety of problem-solving techniques, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
You will work as a member of the Global IT Organization, in a global IT Service team, reporting to the Service Delivery Manager. You will provide local support to onsite users and remote support to our user base globally. You will be expected to work using your own initiative but following Standard Operating Procedures and utilizing our internal knowledge base and be able to communicate effectively with other IT teams. This role sits within a Global office supporting a user base of 3500 and growing worldwide. Experienced IT practitioners are welcome, but weight will be given to customer focused individual who show the right “can-do” attitude and a voracious appetite for working in an exciting team.
• Use of Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365 and other tools to create and manage user accounts and set permissions
• Escalate support calls where necessary, following the in-house procedures for escalation
• Provide desktop, network and application support
• Participate in (global) projects, also on site
• First line of contact for all technical issues, questions, and comments that customers need clarifying
• Monitor and order supplies and equipment as needed
• Provide support for the varied Audio-Visual equipment (Projectors, Videoconference Units, etc.)
• Coordinate off-site repairs with external vendors
• On Call Support
• Creating / Writing Service Desk Procedures and End User Manuals
• Be the first point of contact on training related support calls
• Train, mentor and support junior/new members of the IT Service Desk team
Skills & expertise
• Excellent Customer Service oriented professional
• Excellent knowledge of English both spoken and written, other languages advantageous
• Previous experience working within a 1st line support preferred
• Experience of solving IT technical solutions and communicating regularly with customers and users
• ITIL certification or a willingness to undertake
• Experienced in support of Microsoft OS, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory account management
• Basic knowledge of networking and VPN
• Proven good organisational skills, with a disciplined approach to documentation
• Proven experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Take initiative and feel responsible for your work environment
What we offer
• A challenging but very rewarding role
• Continued learning
• A chance to work in a diverse team of experts with entrepreneurial spirits
• A competitive package of salary and benefits
Please note this is not an exhaustive list and you may be required to perform additional reasonable duties within this role.Apply for this role