Client Director Funds Services
As the Senior Client Director within our Funds Services division you are the first point of contact for key clients, ensuring the best quality service delivery. Next to this you are responsible for all legal, corporate, financial and administrative affairs relating to a key client portfolio with a focus on Private Equity Services.
In this role you will identify local and global sales opportunities and collaborate closely with Business Development for product and market development, and with the Service Line Directors and Global Service Line Heads to bring this to sales execution. The Senior Client Director reports into the Service Line Director.
This position is considered integrity-sensitive due to the fact that the position-holder has representative powers on behalf of Intertrust and its clients. Furthermore, the position-holder is directly related and (partly) responsible for the business operations of Intertrust
- Establish sustainable relationships with clients by anticipating and communicating on legal, tax, regulatory and financial requirements relevant for the client, pro-active thinking and behavior and timely response to queries;
- Identify local and global business opportunities;
- Take on the role of Personal Director in the board of key client entities.
- Accountable for annual revenues, EBITA margin and working capital for the key client portfolio
- Cooperate closely with the Finance and Legal team members to continuously meet customers’ expectations and maintains close contacts with client relations;
- Provide hands-on support, structure and direction to the Finance and Legal colleagues in handling the key client portfolio for all financial, fiscal and legal matters, queries, preparation of board meetings (including board pack) etc;
- Construct and monitor key client portfolio plan and budget;
- Ensure that client files are up-to-date and in line with local laws and regulations;
- Ensure that all transactions for the client portfolio will be performed adequately and timely;
- Monitor the quality of the services performed by Intertrust;
- Together with the teams ensure the execution of the necessary legal and financial reviews and actions;
- Act in accordance with applicable rules & regulations, internal policies & procedures and adhere to Risk & Control-related KPIs;
- Ensure that compliance or risk-related action points are timely and adequately followed up for his/ her clients.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field;
- Minimum of 8 years relevant working experience in a similar commercial role;
- Strong experience in fund administration or accounting;
- Outstanding sales skills and the ability to persuade other people;
- Strong market knowledge and network across the UK;
- Experience working to and exceeding targets;
- Self-motivated, can work well both independently and in a team;
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact Zweder van Hovell via Zweder.email@example.com.