Senior Relationship Manager - Corporate Services
Senior Relationship Manager
Department: Corporate Services, Intertrust
Vacancy type: Permanent
The Senior Relationship Manager (SRM) reports to the Head of Corporate Services Department and is responsible for the legal, corporate and administrative affairs relating to client companies in the portfolio; he/she will manage the general legal and company secretarial administration of client companies while ensuring with the assistance of the Corporate Secretarial and Accounting team members that the client companies are kept in good legal, fiscal and financial standing. Coaches less senior Relationship Managers to achieve the same objective.
The SRM is tasked with meeting the objectives and KPIs as identified for the team with respect to the client portfolio.
The SRM will also work closely with the Head of Corporate Services and be involved with the business development initiatives in order to maximise growth opportunities for the Corporate Services Department.
Legal and Corporate Secretarial and Administration services
· Ensures that all transactions performed in the allocated portfolio are fully understood;
· Coordinates with relevant client contacts, third party contacts and internal colleagues to ensure correct execution of specific transactions such as capital increase, participations, distribution of dividends, granting or obtaining loan facility, bank payments, etc.
· Ensure good legal standing of client companies under management during the whole “lifecycle” of companies.
· Coaches the (Junior) Relationship Managers with answering the day-to-day legal issues and queries.
Relationship Management & Client Director Services
· SRM is expected to take on the role of Director on the boards of client companies in the portfolio
· Proves the client service oriented culture by timely (24h) responses to client requests, personal attention, complaint follow up and monitors the professionalism in communication with clients, colleagues and intermediaries.
· Contributes to product/market development, together with the Business Developers and in line with internal procedures and guidelines, in order to contribute to the realization of the business development goals.
· Attends meetings of prospects and intermediaries, under guidance of the Commerical Director and/or Head of Corporate, in order to present Intertrust and its services. Where
needed, participates in business trips for visiting existing clients, intermediaries and new potential clients
· Ensures the quality of the client files is in high standing with regard to completeness, accuracy, updated etc. and in accordance with the local filing and archiving processes and procedures and statutory requirements and internal procedures and controls
· Submits the time writing on a timely basis to ensure appropriate chargeability and a proper invoicing of the work by relevant colleagues
Compliance & New Clients Onboarding
· Abides with the Intertrust KYC and Compliance process and new client take on procedures under guidance from Compliance and/or Head of Corporate
· Actively monitors transaction of the companies under management in accordance with the Transaction Monitoring process and procedure.
• University degree preferably in Business or Law
• At least 10 or more years either from an accounting, legal or tax background with client relationship management experience is preferable;
• Good grasp and understanding of corporate governance and corporate law
• Fluency in English
• Outgoing and friendly personality
• Have entrepreneurial and commercial awareness
• Ready for a fast paced and demanding role
• Confident personality, ability to deal with difficult clients
• Delivering to strict deadlines
• Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
· Solid knowledge of relevant local regulations and best industry practices
· You are meticulous, very well organized, dynamic and entrepreneurial, with a quick witted ‘can-do’ attitude;
· You work equally alone as well as part of a small team
· Pro-active- ability to work under own initiations without direction
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
Our office in Ireland was established in 2009 and has rapidly grown since then to a team of over 100 professionals engaged in the delivery of a comprehensive range of services which are uniquely tailored to client requirements. In line with our rapid expansion and growth objectives, we are now looking to recruit highly motivated individuals to join the Transfer Agency team within the Fund Administration service line.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package such as:
· Enhanced annual leave
· Great team environment
· Health & Dental Insurance
· Bonus Scheme
· Pension Contribution
· Flexible Working / Hybrid working
· Bike to Work Scheme
· Travel Tax Saver Scheme
· EAP Scheme
· Educational Assistance
· Income Protection scheme
· Life Assurance
· Activity Clubs
·Apply for this role