Contract Manager Escrow & Settlements
A Contract Manager is part of the Operations Team within Intertrust Escrow & Settlement and is responsible for the execution of all activities arising from an escrow contract, with the aim of punctually and correctly executing all payments, confirmations and reporting to the contracting parties. The Contract Manager is a team player which independently organizes his or her activities in accordance with applicable procedures.
Intertrust Escrow & Settlement is licensed escrow agent which is responsible for the roll-out of its services in Europe and beyond to its clients, internationally operating lawyers, civil-law notaries and accountants (i) in the market for corporate takeovers (ii) in the Energy market (iii) in the Carbon emissions market (iv) and in Shipping & Aviation transactions.
Contract Managers play a vital role in the success of our business. Your typical day will see you working on a wide range of diverse and varied projects, including:
• Open, monitor and manage escrow accounts and making sure the contractual conditions are correctly applied;
• Prepare escrow payments after assessing whether the set of release conditions are met, checking the signing authority of the signatories, checking the presence and consequences of any claims and taking into consideration fees and interest in accordance to the escrow contract;
• Invoicing fees, managing accounts receivable and collection of receivables;
• Other tasks, such as maintaining client contact, reporting and making improvements;
• Participating as a core member of our team and help sustain our strong reputation as proactive provider of escrow services.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for individuals who:
• A team player with a real passion for what you do and why you do it;
• Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others;
• Is proactive, confident, flexible and engaged;
• Has legal and/or business economics knowledge at HBO level;
• Has knowledge of online banking systems, cash management products and processes and administrative processes;
• Understand the “know your client” requirements for companies and individuals in the Netherlands and abroad.
• Is able to check and assess legal documentation.
• Has good communication skills in English and Dutch, necessary for consultation with contracting parties and their (legal) advisers and for cooperation with colleagues.
• Affinity with IT and a more than average knowledge of Excel.
What do we stand for
• Every employee is critical to our success and we actively invest in their talent;
• We are dedicated to helping our employees and our clients succeed;
• We are an international company that delivers to the highest international standards;
• We invest in long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees;
• We put integrity on a pedestal – it drives everything we do and how we behave.Apply for this role