Service Desk Analyst - 6 month fixed term contract
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed. That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centered on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
The primary role of this position is to service the IT support needs of our end-users and clients in a demanding and result-oriented environment. You will be responsible for providing both onsite and remote support.
This challenging role requires excellent client-oriented communication skills and a thorough, logical approach to problem solving. You will be expected to deal with a high volume of tickets to the Service Desk using a variety of problem-solving techniques, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
You will work as a member of the Global IT Organization, in a global IT Service team, reporting to the Service Delivery Manager. You will provide local support to onsite users and remote support to our user base globally. You will be expected to work using your own initiative but following Standard Operating Procedures and utilizing our internal knowledge base and be able to communicate effectively with other IT teams. This role sits within a Global office supporting a user base of 3500 and growing worldwide. Experienced IT practitioners are welcome, but weight will be given to customer focused individual who show the right “can-do” attitude and a voracious appetite for working in an exciting team.
• Provide support for all office hardware including printers, photocopiers, faxes, PCs, iGel terminals and mobile devices and escalate as appropriate where a resolution cannot be provided
• Provide support on all standard applications support calls and escalate as appropriate where a resolution cannot be provided
• Provide support advice on telephone related support calls
• Be the first point of contact on training related support calls
• Ensure calls are responded to within the agreed service levels
• As necessary work outside of the role to meet client needs
• Provide support and information on audit requests as required
• Work within the agreed IT Governance framework to ensure adherence to group policies and procedures
• Where necessary carry out tasks to meet the requirements of all IT audits.
• Manage support calls with 3rd parties through to escalation
People & Team
• Provide support and set up for presentations, video conferencing and telephone conferencing
• Ensure that all PCs and iGel terminals are fit for operation and continuously conform to Intertrust standards
• Action procedures for all account management tasks, ensuring that accounts are established, maintained and disabled as appropriate
• Manage the physical set up and relocation of work stations
• Ensure that the Service Delivery Manager is consulted regarding on going hardware faults and training related support calls
• Liaise with the Support Team regarding outstanding calls
• Update and maintain support documentation such as information in the Knowledge Base
• Complete daily procedures and work within the agreed Service Delivery Guidelines
• Make recommendations on replacement hardware within the service delivery remit and manage the purchase process through to invoicing
Skills & Expertise
• ITIL Foundation certificate or working towards this qualification
• Working toward A+ or MCITP qualification (or other relative qualifications) or working towards this or other relevant qualification
• Proven good organisational skills, with a disciplined approach to documentation
• A demonstrated highly professional self starter with the ability to take on responsibility
• Proven experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong customer service focus with a desire to deliver a high quality service
• Experience of working within a fast-paced team environment
• Proven knowledge and understanding of PC Networking, Microsoft 2010 based applications and operating systems and thin client technology
• Demonstrated practical approach to problem solving
.Apply for this role