Intertrust is a global leader in providing expert administrative services to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has more than 4,000 employees in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle-East. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices
Our office in Ireland was established in 2009 and has rapidly grown since then to a team of over 100 professionals engaged in the delivery of a comprehensive range of services which are uniquely tailored to client requirements. In line with our rapid expansion and growth objectives, we are now looking to recruit a highly motivated individual to join our Capital Markets team.
The Analyst reports to the Business Unit Manager – Capital Markets, Transaction Administration. This is a dynamic team of four professionals engaged in the delivery of cash management and transaction administration services for an existing portfolio of client companies whose underlying assets include Loan Portfolios (property and auto), RMBS, CMBS, CDO, ABS, and trade receivables originated from large international financial institutions. This portfolio is growing in size and complexity and an experienced and enthusiastic individual is required to support this growth and adequately manage the day to day administration of the transactional requirements of these companies.
· Validation and confirmation of a range of treasury related products including: Bond coupons, loan rollovers, money market deposits, interest rate swaps, currency swaps, total return swaps, FX trades, etc.
· Settlement of the confirmed trades referred to above within market deadlines
· Review of loan repayment calculations and validation of notices to be sent to borrowers
· Calculation of onward upstream payment to lenders
· Input and authorisation of approved trade settlements, invoices and other payments
· First phase reconciliation of daily bank statements and follow up with counterparties on unreconciled items and outstanding confirmations
· Managing and monitoring cash positions of a large volume of bank accounts across multiple jurisdictions and on multiple platforms.
· Distribution of Cash Management Reports, waterfall reports and Calculation Agent Reports
· Assisting in the provision of client due diligence and anti-money laundering requirements both when onboarding new clients/transactions and adhoc.
· Liaison with other in-house departments and external clients to ensure accurate and timely settlement of all transactions
· Actively contributing to process improvements within the team & to a positive office environment.
Skills & Competencies
· Knowledge of financial markets and products is essential, as is experience in the use of SWIFT and other payments systems for confirming and settling these products.
· Some general banking skills are essential, as is the ability to recognise key issues in relation to our clients’ activities
· Proficiency in using MS Office suite of applications, with an understanding of modern banking applications is a requirement.
· Understanding of Bilateral, Syndicated Loans and the roles involved.
· The successful candidate should have strong communications and organisational skills, along with an ability to think on their feet and to work in a resourceful manner. They should be capable of working on their own initiative but also work well in a team & be comfortable delegating to and managing workflow of colleagues as required.
· An enthusiastic, helpful nature and a flexible attitude will contribute to the success of the candidate.
· Numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail are also an essential requirement.
· Knowledge of EMIR, FATCA, CRS regulations desirable but not essential.
Ideally 1 or 2 years in Banking/Financial Services IndustryApply for this role