Financial Account Managers with a background from private equity or real estate
Intertrust Group’s biggest business unit Corporate Services keep on growing and we are now looking for colleagues to expand the finance team. Do you have experience from accounting in private equity, real estate or fund business? Do you enjoy working in an international environment with a broad range of responsibilities, in an ambitious and close-knit team? Come work with us!
About the role
As Financial Account Manager within our Corporate Services team, you play a critical role in the success of our business and you are a link between the client’s property managers, advisors and other relevant parties. In this role you will be dedicated to a multinational client within the private equity and real estate sector. Your main responsibilities will be to handle the client’s portfolio within accounting as well as coordinate and act as project manager in below areas. Together with your team, you will be their local expert in matters related to accounting and financial reporting, which means:
- Project lead and coordinate processes and routines to make sure the SPVs are always compliant and reporting is done in a timely manner
- Accounting both in local GAAP and consolidation
- Reporting according to IFRS to various stakeholders
- Calculations/review of NAV
- High level review of accounting performed by third party supplier
- Project/asset ledger accounting
- Accounts payable and payments
To succeed in this role, you thrive in a dynamic workplace where there is always full steam ahead. You are communicative and like to take initiatives and get things going. Being structured and able to prioritize comes naturally for you and you put high value in the quality of the work you do. You like to think outside the box and optimizing processes and your ambition is to grow, being challenged and challenge others.
Due to the nature of the client, we see that you have an accounting background from private equity, real estate, property management, investment companies or similar. We also see that you have;
- An academic degree within finance
- At least 3 years of experience in above fields
- Knowledge in IFRS
- Fluent Finnish and English, both speaking and writing
- Knowledge in the property management software Yardi is seen as an advantage, as well as experience from project management
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. Today, we are over 4000 employees in more than 30 countries in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East. We deliver high-quality, tailored corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. We empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We deliver the power our clients need to succeed.
What do we offer you?
- A dynamic work environment with focus on your personal- and professional development
- Strong team spirit and colleagues who are professional but also enjoy coming to work to have fun
- High values on work-life balance and a flexible approach to remote work
- Competitive remuneration and employee benefits
For questions related to the position or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Michelle Gernandt from HR, +46 701 58 30 99 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be kept on an ongoing basis - with other words; Don’t wait with your application!
#LI-MG1Apply for this role