Compliance & CDD Manager - Funds Compliance
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed. That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centred on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
Intertrust is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating
and investing in the international business environment. The Company has around 4,000 employees in more than 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle-East. Intertrust delivers high quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to
building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family.
Your position will be a Manager within our Client Compliance team supporting our growing Private Equity Funds department. This will include both Key Person responsibility on client entities and responsibility for the oversight of client compliance monitoring and client due diligence processes.
• Act as the MLRO, MLCO and Compliance Officer for our Funds service line clients
• Ensure compliance with financial services laws and regulations, codes of practice and other regulatory guidance notes
• Collaborate with the Risk and Compliance Director to devise and implement a robust compliance framework, monitor and report on its effectiveness
• Deliver the approved funds compliance monitoring program
• Provide guidance to team members on AML / CFT regulations and support the collation and review of new and existing client CDD/EDD
• Provide technical advice and guidance to the administration teams on Jersey TCB, FSB and other relevant regulations
• Provide technical training to the administration teams
• Pro-actively maintain an up to date awareness of local legal and regulatory issues / changes and make recommendations for changes and updates to internal procedures as appropriate
• Be approachable when providing assistance to administration teams on Regulatory Compliance and AML/CFT matters. Where appropriate escalate to Intertrust Jersey's Compliance Officer
• Support relevant client boards in the maintenance of risk assessments by preparing and presenting the quarterly compliance reports and regulatory updates
People & Team
• Collaborate with and support the Risk and Compliance Director with the Compliance team’s Business planning and in the maintenance of the Business Risk Assessments
• Assist with management of the Compliance (Funds) team in achieving the team’s objectives
• Promote Compliance objectives across Intertrust
• Take care of and establish good relationships with all team and clients
• Drive personal development using all the resources available at Intertrust to achieve success
• Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the client’s are correctly invoiced
Skills & Expertise
• Comprehensive knowledge of Jersey’s regulatory regime and an understanding of the risk and process implications for the business
• Proven excellent interpersonal and people management skills
• Good understanding of the range of fiduciary products offered in the Funds service line
• Demonstrated effective communicator and relationship management skills
• Experience working within a compliance function
• Good time management and ability to work under pressure
• Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
• Holding, working towards or willing to work towards, a relevant compliance-related qualification
• Preference for holding or having a held a key person role as defined by the Jersey Financial Services Commission