Partner Marketing Manager
United States of America
Our Partner Marketing Manager will be a vital link between Intertrust Group and our partners, sub-brands, and intermediaries in the Americas region and beyond. The role holder will own the marketing relationships with partners such as Ironstone Directors and Intertrust Law, and coordinate with our global head of alliances and partnerships to ultimately increase referrals from our global network of law firms and intermediaries.
This hands-on role will utilize experience across the marketing mix to design and govern the partner marketing operating model, in line with the overall Americas marketing strategy, ensuring clear rules of engagement, adherence to Intertrust Group marketing standards and guidelines, setting of priorities and tracking of ROI.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing – Americas, candidates should be experienced and mature, with a go-to-market perspective, to work closely with our partners and key internal stakeholders to help build, influence, and execute joint marketing plays that generate demand for mutual benefit. They will leverage Intertrust Group marketing campaigns and tactics and explore ways to add value from a partner perspective where appropriate, as well as designing marketing plays purely focused on driving referrals when the opportunity arises. And they will facilitate, govern and manage the marketing support provided by the wider Intertrust Group marketing function for the benefit of joint marketing plans with individual partners whilst ensuring such support is balanced and proportionate.
- Build strong relationships with key referral partners, sales teams, marketing stakeholders and wider senior management, to achieve both the regions’ goals, and the overall company and marketing department goals.
- Design and govern the partner marketing operating model, ensuring clear rules of engagement, adherence to Intertrust Group marketing standards and guidelines, setting of priorities and tracking of ROI.
- Build partner marketing plans focusing on the best opportunities for driving Intertrust Group lead generation.
- Manage any joint marketing budgets.
- With a deep understanding of the fund industry, generate content ideas, infusing their knowledge of industry challenges, trends, predictions, and the personas of our target audiences.
- Focus on revenue growth while being conscious of data-driven metrics ensuring our initiatives align with wider business, sales, and marketing objectives.
- Lead marketing projects as appropriate.
- Heavily influence marketing execution assets, from messaging to content to creative.
- Lead development and evolution of our partner related sales enablement including such as training, crib sheets, FAQ’s, presentation decks, case studies, social posts and videos.
- Utilise the skills of global colleagues in the other marketing functions.
Do you have what our clients want?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communication preferred
- Proven partner marketing experience
- Knowledge of professional services industries such as funds, accounting, capital markets or private wealth
- Attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple demands in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Professional level written and verbal English communication skills is essential
- Good presentation skills
- Diligent, ‘can do’, proactive attitude, willing to roll the sleeves up and get involved
- Ability to build relationships and rapport with senior stakeholders
- Previous experience of working within a PLC or matrixed environments would be an advantage
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position interests you, please apply directly via the ‘apply’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.Apply for this role