Senior Finance Associate
As a member of the Finance Team support the business with our day-to-day accounting function by preparing and processing financial transactions including billing and accounts receivables.
- Manage the KY Billing ticketing system to ensure that tickets are allocated and handled by the FAs and AFAs in a timely manner, in line with the Ticketing schedule
- Assist with the special invoicing done for our priority clients
- Manage the maintenance of client billing information across all Intertrust systems.
- Manage the clearing of exception reports between SAP and VP for fees and client status
- Assist with the management and clearing of exceptions pre and post annual bill run
- Mentoring and training of Financial Associate/Assistant Financial Associate
- Assist with the Management of WIP, to ensure that WIP is billed in a timely manner to meet monthly and quarterly budgets.
- Provide internal reports to Business Unit Directors
- Manage weekly meetings with our foreign offices to ensure that their queries are handled in a timely manner.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as requested by the Billing Manager
- Other duties as may be assigned
Do you have what our team needs?
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or business-related subject and or 5 years accounting experience
- Or an associate degree in accounting or business-related subject and or 10 years accounting experience
- Able to work in fast paced and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated, can work well both independently and in a team
- Focus on client service and delivery
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Experience in Viewpoint and Aderant Expert software highly desirable.
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position interests you, please apply directly via the ‘apply’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.Apply for this role