Senior Finance Associate
The Senior Finance Associate has responsibility for providing support to the day to day accounting function of Intertrust Cayman, allocation daily cash receipts from customers, applying receipts to accounting receivable balances, bank reconciliations, preparing refunds to clients and managing unapplied cash.
- Manage allocation of receipts from clients
- Ensure timely allocation of receipts to ensure the Accounts Payable team can settle any regulatory fees
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliation on a timely manner
- Following up on any reconciling items
- Responsible for managing and clearing the exception reports
- Supervision and mentoring of Financial Associate/Assistant Financial Associate
- Assist the finance team with the month end close process
- To assist with ad hoc project as requested by the Director of Finance
- Other duties as may be assigned
Do you have what our team needs?
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or business related subject and 5 years accounting experience
- Or an Associates degree in accounting or business-related subject and 10 years accounting experience
- Able to work in fast paced and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated, can work well both independently and in a team
- Focus on client service and delivery
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Experience in Viewpoint and Aderant Expert software highly desirable.
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position interests you, please apply directly via the ‘apply’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.Apply for this role