Senior System Analyst, Automation Testing - Second Innings
ITG Group- Second Innings is an initiative aimed at encouraging women on a professional break to resume their corporate career. This program will act like a launch pad to women who have had career breaks due to varying personal circumstances. Intertrust Group will provide structured onboarding, focused mentoring, flexible work options and on the job learning to the candidates. Through women mentors & buddies the candidates can address their concerns and close specific skills gaps.
On career break since Jan 2020 or later
Should match the skill and experience criteria mentioned in the respective Job descriptions.
Shouldn’t have participated in any interview process with ITG in a period of 6 months before the date of application.
If ex- employee of Intertrust Group, cause of exit should not be termination.
- For our IT development team in Bangalore, we are looking for (Senior) Software Test Engineers with at least 4-8 years of experience in software development.
- You will form part of a multi-locational key development feature team using an Agile methodology.
- You will be fulfilling tasks in (Functional, chain and user) testing in a fast paced and ever-changing environment on (near) real time systems where reliability and security is paramount.
- As part of the team you will be actively encouraged to offer opinions and influence at all stages to produce software you are proud of.
- The (Senior) Software Test Engineer will design, build and maintain automated test frameworks.
- This role should have a strong focus on quality throughout the entire software development cycle.
- Our target platform is built with Azure PaaS/SaaS tools. Experience with the Azure platform (especially Logic Apps, Power Platform, C#) and willingness to learn are the foundations for this role.
- Work Closely with Product Owner and Business Analysts in order to understand and detail user stories into a clear state that enables clear instructions for development and testing.
- Design, Develop and manage test automation scripts while applying software development methodologies and QA principles
- Execute and review automated test plans to ensure products meet the defined requirements for usability
- Identify quality issues and recommend improvements or corrections to developers.
Official Work Timings: 12 PM IST to 9 PM IST
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Together as a team, we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV with us!Apply for this role