Senior System Analyst, Dot Net
Senior System Analyst, Dot Net Developer
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai
Vacancy type: Permanent
Job shift : 12-9 PM IST
The candidate should be highly proficient with Microsoft technologies on Dot Net platform. Experience level of candidate between 5 to 15 years. should have detailed knowledge of the following: -
· Develop applications using MS technologies and programming principles.
· Full stack preferred (strong hands on dot net tech stack, dot net core, Restful API, ASP.net)
· Cloud experience – Azure/DevOps/Function apps will be a plus.
· At least 5 years of experience (prefer financial services domain)
· Good analytical skills, knowledge of ORM, Entity framework
· Exposure agile scrum dev methodologies
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Master’s in Computer Applications (MCA)
· 5+ years overall IT experience
· Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of team.
· Ability to work with minimum guidance.
· Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to multi-task and thrive in an ambiguous environment.
· Strong attention to detail.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.Apply for this role