The Trust Accountant has responsibility undertaking for preparation of accounts for a portfolio of companies and trusts including bookkeeping where necessary. They will provide support to the VP Private Wealth with the day to day functions of Private Wealth.
- Prepares annual accounts for trust and companies
- Responsible for updating accounting records (Bookkeeping)
- Responsible for posting and reconciling statements, investment portfolios, rental statements
- Preparing ad-hoc receipts, payment statements and asset statements
- Liaising with investment brokers, bankers, property advisers and agents, where needed
- Ensure that the Intertrust internal prevention of anti-money laundering and terrorist financing procedures and policies are complied with and be familiar with those written policies and procedures
Do you have what our clients want?
- University degree or equivalent with an internationally recognized accounting qualification such as CPA, ACCA
- At least 5 years of compliance related experience
- Experience in understanding and preparing accounts, financial and asset statements
- Experience in conducting compliance reviews, investment reconciliations and preparation of UK/US GAAP/IFRS financial statements for trust clients, including high new worth individuals
- Experience and working knowledge of international accounting standards
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated, can work well both independently and in a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with ViewPoint, World Check and Laserfiche
- CORIS and EDMS experience highly desirable
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please press the ‘apply’ button, providing us with your resume and cover letter.Apply for this role