Graduate Program Manager
United Kingdom | Netherlands
Department: Global Talent
Contract type: Permanent
Are you an organized and process minded innovator who enjoys working with colleagues globally and to launch new programs and experiences? We are looking for an experienced Graduate Program Manager to design, launch and manage our global graduate program.
As the Graduate Program Manager you will understand recruitment requirements, lead planning and execution of programs, whilst ensuring inclusivity is woven into the fabric of everything we do. You will guide our efforts in interns & full-time early career talent recruiting and lead the global early years talent programs.
In this role you will report into our Global Head of Talent and collaborate closely with our HR and Marketing departments and other internal stakeholders to provide an exceptional candidate experience, making sure all candidates and students have a positive experience with Intertrust Group.
- Developing and executing to both short-term and long-term program goals and milestones.
- Leading conversations with stakeholders and business leaders for program planning and providing updates to ensure alignment and progress.
- Plan and execute strategies & programs that optimize inclusive employee experience for early career talent;
- Use insights, market trends, competitive intelligence, and best practices to help evolve intern & new grad programs for optimal effectiveness and inclusivity;
- Identify & implement creative ideas & opportunities to increase our presence and the interest of the right audience;
- Promote the Intertrust Group brand while educating intern and university graduate hire populations about career opportunities at Intertrust Group;
- Provide memorable and unique experiences to intern and university grad hires;
- Create and maintain regular reporting on intern and new graduate performance, inclusive sourcing, recruitment progress, and conversion tracking and progress;
- Support the recruiting team in the collection, calendaring, and reconciliation of headcount plans and estimates, across different business units and jurisdictions;
- Collaborate on special projects and support recruitment and event programming as needed;
- Occasionally lead campus activities, events and provide other ad hoc support.
- Enhance our diversity as an organization through our graduate programs
Who we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in talent acquisition or HR;
- Experience in managing complex, multifaceted international (student) programs or events across a variety of diverse teams and resources, both internal and external;
- Direct experience working the financial services/legal or professional services industry is desirable;
- Excellent communications skills and fluency in English, both verbal and written;
- Consultative, influential, and collaborative with all levels of team members in the organization;
- Proven ability to lead, develop & drive projects from scope to delivery;
- Enthusiastic, high energy, action oriented and excellent attention to detail;
- Values diversity, accessibility and inclusivity.
- Interculturally aware, customer experience oriented and capable of good stakeholder management
What we offer
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter.Apply for this role