Manager, Private Equity Accounting - Second Innings
ITG Group- Second Innings is an initiative aimed at encouraging women on a professional break to resume their corporate career. This program will act like a launch pad to women who have had career breaks due to varying personal circumstances. Intertrust Group will provide structured onboarding, focused mentoring, flexible work options and on the job learning to the candidates. Through women mentors & buddies the candidates can address their concerns and close specific skills gaps.
- On career break since Jan 2020 or later
- Should match the skill and experience criteria mentioned in the respective Job descriptions.
- Shouldn’t have participated in any interview process with ITG in a period of 6 months before the date of application.
- If ex- employee of Intertrust Group, cause of exit should not be termination.
Manager, Private Equity Accounting
Location: Bangalore / Chennai / Mumbai
Department: Fund Accounting
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Shift: UK Shifts
Fund Accounting team is responsible to Coordinate in Fund setup – i.e. N Tier or GWI including setup of Classes, Special allocation groups, multiple legal entities, defining all the linkages and hierarchies across multiple Masters and Feeders, defining Catch-up and Carry terms and classes (after deciding that Carry should be calculated at what level). Performing system fund allocations in GWI moth on month and verifying the correctness of all attributes.
- Knowledge of private equity/ debt fund structures designs & hierarchies, Special purpose vehicles, standalone funds, master-feeder funds and the role of each entity in the fund structure.
- Knowledge on the role of Investors’ classes, GP class, carry class, Affiliated / Non-affiliated classes.
- Recording investor’s commitments and knowledge on accounting of initial/subsequent/late closings.
- Processing capital activities, i.e. subscription, redemption, transfers, switches. Preparing call and distribution notices, wire details and related schedules. Processing and understanding the role of Master-feeder capital transactions.
- Responsible for booking trading and non-trading transactions and finalizing books of accounts.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly NAV workbooks and economic allocations, knowledge on PNL rebalancing and European & American waterfall methods.
- Computation of management fees in various periods, preferred returns and carried interest computations.
- Knowledge of various ratios viz. Internal rate of return, Time weighted return, Investment multiple.
- Handling Investor reporting, Fund level reporting and ILPA reporting (optional)
- Interacting with clients on various accounting/operational issues
- Knowledge of Operations and accounting of Bank debts, TRS, MBS, CLO instruments.
- Preferred CA/CPA/CFA, Masters in Finance & Accounting.
- 5-7yrs experience in Financial Services / Capital Markets Industry with min 2+yrs work experience in Private Equity Accounting & Reporting.
- Experience in working across country lines and operating in a global, multinational organization, ideally in a matrix structure.
- Demonstrable accomplishments relating to organizational change activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work in global shifts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English & Strong problem-solving skills.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Together as a team, we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV with us!Apply for this role