Functional Application Manager, BCE - Second Innings
FAM - Application Manager – BCE
Location: Bangalore / Mumbai / Chennai
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Shift: 1PM IST to 10PM IST
The Team: Application Manager – BCE
As Application Manager, you will be part of the Intertrust Global IT Application Management (AM) team. The AM team provides daily application support to our international users and supports a range of +500 actively used applications divided over 30 jurisdictions. Alongside daily support and improvement activities you will also be involved in a range of Projects ranging from small scale upgrades to integration and large-scale application improvements. The Intertrust Group Application Management team works to support an international environment of Global office locations & international users spread across the world.
Intertrust Application Managers maintain and support applications that our business users depend on, they are also involved in Projects to update, change, or implement applications for Intertrust group. In this role, you will primarily focus on support for Dynamics Business Central (BCE) and get yourself familiar with the functional capabilities, technologies and to build a granular understanding of the business processes. Successful candidates will apply both functional knowledge and technical expertise to deliver the functionalities needed. Within Intertrust, you will get the opportunity to become an expert in applications management and develop your skillset in multiple ways.
- In this function you ensure that the applications used by the business partners are deployed correctly and continue to run optimally.
- You understand, investigate, and solve complex and challenging functional and technical problems
- You ensure that applications are correctly deployed on our virtualized desktop environment
- You support business partners with resolving application issues both from a technical and functional perspective
- You provide guidance to the application management team on the technical ‘fit’ of applications in the desktop environment
- You understand and review application architecture, to be able to provide input during the application selection and onboarding process
- You ensure compliance with departmental policies (i.e. release management, IT security standards, incident & problem management);
- You look for and act on areas to improve the method in which applications are deployed
- You look for opportunities and build solutions for automating common deployment and management actions
Education, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor or master’s degree in IT, business, accounting, (computer) science, engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on techno-functional expertise on Microsoft Navision/Business Central
- Mandatory expertise in Microsoft Dynamics Nav/Microsoft Dynamic AX/ Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central implementation and migration to latest version
- Overall 10+ years of experience in the technology industry with a preference to BFSI domain
- A solid, energetic, flexible and pragmatic teammate for the existing team that can cope with a rapidly changing circumstances in a dynamic environment
- Education background : Statistics / Financial / Accounting degree with a technology flavor.
- Strong background in Business Planning & Development, Business Models & Consulting Services, Financial Analysis/MIS, working on end to end methodologies in the conversion of problem into a Solution Model.
- Navision / BCE
- Experience in end-to-end data integration & reporting models from BCE
- Experience in working with API libraries for data integration
- Best-in-class experience in bringing up new installations & migration of existing platforms to BCE
- Expertise in troubleshooting accounting breaks post-installation
- Expertise in working with in-built chart of account
- Good knowledge of best-in-class industry practices around business central
- customization and development of new functionality and report in Dynamic NAV/Microsoft AX Dynamic/Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Work with users to train them on features and generate efficiency metrics
- Persuasive, solution-oriented communicator with highly effective motivational skills
- Outstanding ability to efficiently and profitably manage day-to-day individual business operations as well as multiple locations and territorial/regional operation
- Personable with excellent communication skills.
- Team player with a positive and energetic attitude/supportive and friendly towards your colleagues and your clients
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experieApply for this role