Assistant Manager - Fund Operations
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed. That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centered on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Intertrust is a leading provider of fund administration and outsourced services. We put our clients at the heart of our business providing accurate, efficient and bespoke reporting to them and their investors. Your responsibilities to Intertrust and its clients include the following:
• Act as the Funds team’s Statistical Officer, coordinate with the client servicing teams and ensure timely submissions to the regulator.
• Support the ISAE 3402 controls audit for the Channel Islands.
• On a monthly basis, prepare and circulate a bank reconciliation tracker between bank statements and our accounting platforms, including Investran and Navision as well as follow up with the client servicing teams to ensure that all balances are reconciled.
• Monitor various departmental deliverables including but not limited to overdue financial statements, data integrity report and leavers removal from Investran, DX Portal and Intralinks.
• Take ownership of the FST workflow tool to ensure that requests are actioned within agreed deadlines.
• Support the distribution of the ISAE 3402 controls report to clients, their investors and other stakeholders. Ensure that a bridging letter and / or a hold harmless letter is produced where required.
• Coordinate the annual submission of tax returns and annual statements as well as licence renewal of client entities.
• Become an expert user of departmental cosec and investor static data and communications systems. Provide training and support to users in the department if required.
• Provide general administrative and project support to the department, leverage our Centre of Excellence where applicable.
People & Team
• Establish good working relationships with all stakeholders and be approachable.
• Proactively manage supporting staff through efficient allocation of workload and ensure departmental policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks.
• Drive personal development using all the resources available at Intertrust to achieve success.
• Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters
Skills & Expertise
• Be able to deal with tasks independently and at own initiative
• Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence
• Be proactive and forward thinking
• Experience in a similar role
What we offer
• A challenging but very rewarding role
• Continued learning
• A chance to work in a diverse team of experts with entrepreneurial spirits
• A competitive package of salary and benefits
Please note this is not an exhaustive list and you may be required to perform additional reasonable duties within this role.