Administrator - Capital Markets
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed. That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centred on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
The Jersey team consist of three teams of administrators and a team of accounting staff as well as support and secretarial staff. Each of the administration teams manage their own portfolios of clients and structures. The fee earners within the teams are responsible for the administration of the various cases with an on-going responsibility for their SPVs including incorporation, establishment of transaction and day-to-day administration. The Jersey team manages wide portfolio of Jersey, Irish, Cayman and Bahrain SPVs.
• Collaborate with your team to manage your client’s portfolio, offering advice from our internal processes
• Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients
• Become an expert in technical matters and share knowledge with your team
• Assist with board meeting minutes, resolutions, payments and any other administration duties required
• Ensure client records are clearly updated with all correspondence
• Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
• Maintain client documents with integrity and confidentiality
People & Team
• Be responsible and approachable when given tasks by a team members
• Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
• Take care of and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team and clients
• Drive personal development using all the resources available at Intertrust to achieve success
• Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are correctly invoiced
• Produce and submit all statutory returns
Skills & Expertise
• Be able to deal with tasks independently & use own initiative
• Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
• Strong academic background
• Be proactive and forward thinking
• Studying or willing to study towards a professional qualification i.e. ICSA/ STEP