Senior Administrator - Private Equity
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed. That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centered on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Intertrust is a leading provider of fund administration and outsource services. We put our clients at the heart of our business, providing accurate, efficient and bespoke reporting to them and their investors.
You will be required to act as a senior point of contact, administering a diverse portfolio of venture capital, private equity and fund of fund structures.
Key responsibilities will be to ensure client records are clearly and accurately updated with all correspondence, communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis and establish good relationships with your clients, their intermediaries and members of the team. Act as first reviewer to all payment instructions prepared by junior reports, demonstrating a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of core electronic banking systems
• Collaborate with your team to manage your client's portfolio, offering advice from our internal processes
• Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your clients and/or manager
• Become an expert in technical matters relating to funds, including any regulatory requirements that are applicable to your clients
• Ensure client records are clearly updated with all correspondence/information
• Communicate openly and honestly with clients and their intermediaries on a regular basis
• Lead bank account opening applications
People & Team
• Be responsible and approachable when given tasks by a senior team member
• Act as first reviewer for outputs produced by junior team members (administrators and trainee administrators)
• Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
• Take care of and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team mates and clients
• Drive personal development using all the resources available at Intertrust to achieve success
• Mentor junior team members to help drive their development and progression
• Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the client's are correctly invoiced
• Produce and submit all statutory returns
• Lead client invoicing processes
Skills & Expertise
• Hold (or working towards) ICSA or equivalent professional qualifications
• Be able to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
• Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
• Be pro active and forward thinking
• Experience in a similar role
What we offer
• A challenging, but very rewarding role
• Continued learning
• A chance to work in a diverse team of experts with entrepreneurial spirits
• A competitive package of salary and benefits
Please note this is not an exhaustive list and you may be required to perform additional reasonable duties within this role.