Director Escrow & Settlement
Director Escrow & Settlement
Department: Escrow & Settlement
Vacancy type: Permanent
We are looking for a Director to join the Sales & Business Development team within our Escrow &Settlement. In this role you will play a vital role in the growth of our service line whilst collaborating closely with a diverse team of professionals.
As the Director within Intertrust Escrow & Settlement, you are the specialist for commercial activity within this specific service line. In this role you are co-responsible for the development and execution of the commercial year plan in close consultation and collaboration with the other Commercial Executives, Client Directors and the Service Line Director involved.
Activities include the acquisition of escrow projects by developing and maintaining a very close relationship with the M&A community in Western Europe. We expect you to support the business with the onboarding of new clients. You will report into the Senior Commercial Executive of Intertrust Escrow & Settlement Sales and Business Development team and have permanent communication lines with the Client Directors, the Service Line Director and the (Senior) Company Lawyers Corporate Services and Capital Markets in Western Europe.
- Being instrumental to the preparation and execution of a commercial plan and improvement of internal commercial awareness;
- Taking end-responsibility for/and supporting and ensuring smooth and flawless onboarding process; taking immediate and proactive action in case issues may arise;
- Aligning pricing and conditions in relation to new clients with all the relevant stakeholders;
- Collaborating (hands-on) closely with colleagues from Client Units within the Service Line during onboarding of new clients;
- Driving escrow projects along realizing upsell, cross sell and inflow targets, and ensuring that key commercial Service Line/personal objectives/targets are met;
- Initiating ongoing new business topics, services, jurisdiction presentations to Client Units within Corporate Services and Capital Markets division and to support urgency of business development and/or sales opportunities;
- Understanding, knowledge and staying on top of commercial developments of all specialist services of Intertrust Escrow & Settlement and commercial communication thereof towards Client Units to other Service Lines, (prospect) clients and business partners;
- Initiating analyses on potential upsell and cross sell opportunities with regards to existing clients to grow the commercial relationship in a sustainable manner;
- Ensuring a fast and flawless delivery process of RFPs by adequate stakeholder management;
- Creating visibility at (potential) clients by presenting in-depth knowledge of M&A related sector needs and offering (global) solutions, as well as by showing commercial eagerness and professional expertise;
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Law or a related field;
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant commercial experience across the financial services industry;
- Good knowledge of corporate services, products and procedures;
- Outstanding sales skills and the ability to persuade other people;
- Experience working to and exceeding targets;
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English and preferably Dutch;
- Self-starting, highly motivated, target driven and secure on logging activities;
- Understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM software is preferred.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact Anna Regina Ybema via AnnaRegina.Ybema@intertrustgroup.com.Apply for this role