Department: Group Finance
Vacancy type: Fixed term, full-time
We are looking for a Consolidation Manager to join our Group Finance team in Amsterdam. In this role you will be responsible for managing various consolidation activities within Intertrust Group and be responsible for a further professionalisation of the integrated Finance discipline.
As Consolidation Manager you will report to the Head of Consolidation and work closely with the local Finance Directors as well as (finance and HQ) department Managers. Since you are part of the Group Finance team, you will also be involved in the actual and planning cycles as well as specific finance related projects. The position is at the Amsterdam offices and interacts with the teams in the local organizations.
The Group Finance team is a dynamic and international team that consists of treasury, tax, financial planning & analysis, consolidation, external reporting, internal control and finance process management. As the Consolidation Manager you will be responsible for various activities such as assisting in the consolidation process with reconciliations, helping affiliates with reporting solutions and participate in complex accounting topics such as IFRS16 accounting.
- Consolidate the group Financial Statements for management reporting and external reporting purposes,
- Support consolidation system (SAP BFC) users for forecasting, budgeting and actual reporting,
- Prepare impairment trigger assessment / testing,
- Assist in hedge accounting and effectiveness testing,
- Participate in (the coordination of) the external auditor reviews,
- Communicate with the countries on accounting policies, consult and provide training.
Who you are
In this role we are looking for an outstanding accounting manager with in-depth IFRS knowledge and strong analytical skills. Someone who is detail oriented, brings an international background and can work with the scope of different offices overseas. We would like someone who initiates new ideas and takes ownership of certain accounting processes. Furthermore, we would like to highlight the following requirements:
- A university degree in Economics, preferably with Accounting qualification;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Auditing, Financial reporting or Consolidation within an international environment;
- Big4 experience is an advantage;
- Familiar with the dynamics of a listed company;
- A deep knowledge of the various accounting standards especially IFRS;
- Fluent in English;
- Outstanding analytical skills, but also the ability to see the bigger picture;
- Strong communication skills, able to interact cross borders;
- A result oriented and customer focused mentality;
- Good presentation skills, a hands on attitude, prepared to roll up the sleeves;
- A true team player with a proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in delivering fund and corporate services, capital market solutions, private wealth and employee benefit solutions to multinationals, fund managers, financial institutions and business entrepreneurs worldwide. Intertrust has 41 offices in 29 jurisdictions. The Group Finance functions are concentrated in Amsterdam, with back office being set up in Bangalore, India.
What we offer
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
A pre-employment screening is part of the application process.Apply for this role