Assistant Manager - Operational KPI's - Private Wealth
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed. That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centred on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
Our Shared Client Services department delivers a number of important client facing and regulatory services for our clients across all of our service lines. You will be committed and driven to achieving excellence for the department and their clients in addition to being proactive and forward thinking.
The position available is for an Assistant Manager to join the operational KPI management team on a fixed term contact basis for 12 months who work closely with management to ensure an efficient and effective management of operational and KPI information between the client facing teams, the administrative teams in the Centre of Excellence (CoE), the systems supporting our client data and the clients themselves.
• Expected to have an understanding of the technical nature of trusts, companies, funds and partnerships
• Provide support to client facing teams including; the management of the file review process, technical review and sign-off of file reviews, management of an clearance of file review action points, management and clearance of CDD anomalies and CDD ¾’s, management of and clearance of data integrity and other data issues, management of ERAF conditions and other KPI’s that need attention; input into process improvements
• To be aware/have an understanding of current industry issues e.g. changes in legislation
• Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager
• Ensure client records are clearly updated as a result of the management of the KPI’s
• Communicate openly and honestly with administration teams to ensure all requests and open KPI’s are dealt with promptly
• Maintain client documents with integrity
• Manage internal relationships conducting meetings as appropriate
• Be committed and driven to achieving excellence for yourself and your clients
People & Team
• Take care of and establish good relationships with all administrators, team members and clients
• Be responsible and approachable when discussing relevant activities with senior team members
• Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks, offering advice on internal processes
• Drive personal development using all the resources available at Intertrust to achieve success
• Manage and define policies and procedures specific to the Real Estate team, Shared Services Team and any other team within Intertrust as required
• Supervise and assist in the training of any Senior Administrator allocated to them, providing regular informal feedback and identifying any additional training needs to the relevant Manager
• Display a positive attitude to work and problem solving
• Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are billed correctly
• To ensure compliance with the firm’s professional conduct, quality and ethical standards
Skills & Expertise
• Experience in a similar role and knowledge of trusts, company and similar structures
• Expert knowledge of local legislation
• May hold or be working towards ACA, ACCA, STEP or ICSA, or equivalent professional qualifications
• Be pro-active and forward thinking when reviewing procedures
• Be able to work as part of a team and to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
• Strong academic background
• Broad understanding of the wide range of Fiduciary products offered by Intertrust
• Ability to understand, inspire and develop others
• Effective communicator
• Ability to formulate, consider and select the most appropriate solutions
• High level of attention to detail