Senior Administrator - Private Wealth
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed. That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centred on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
Intertrust Private Wealth is a specialist team of administrators which caters specifically for the needs of wealthy families, family offices and owner-managed businesses. You will work closely with your team to manage a portfolio of private wealth clients covering a variety of trust structures. This role requires good attention to detail and someone who is a technical expert with Trusts Structures.
• Collaborate with your team to manage a portfolio of private wealth clients, covering a variety of trust structures
• Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients
• Be a technical expert on client structures, including any regulatory requirements that are applicable
• Ensure client records are clearly updated with all correspondence
• Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
• Maintain client documents with integrity
People & Team
• Be responsible and approachable when given tasks by a senior team member
• Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
• Take care of and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team mates and clients
• Drive personal development using all the resources available at Intertrust to achieve success
• Providing guidance and assistance with the training and mentoring to junior members of the team
• Preparation of fee quotes in relation to expected accounting costs and contribution to the analysis of actual costs against budget Produce and submit all statutory returns
• Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the client's are correctly invoiced
• Take the necessary corrective and preventative action if an error occurs including timely logging on the error reporting system
What we offer
• A challenging but very rewarding role
• Continued learning
• A chance to work in a diverse team of experts with entrepreneurial spirits
• A competitive package of salary and benefits
Please note this is not an exhaustive list and you may be required to perform additional reasonable
duties within this role.